Friday, March 12, 2010

Twenty Ten Cardigan


Oh, sweet weekend - it's almost here. If you are planning on knitting-kind-of-craft-weekend , it's my pleasure to let you know that the pattern for Twenty Ten Cardigan is ready!

This comfy short-sleeved cardigan is worked from the bottom up in one piece. The diagonal button band, one small pocket and roomy cowl neck give this cardigan a fresh and modern look. The slightly A-lined body is worked in moss stitch and the sleeves in reversed Stockinette stitch.

Sizes: x-s (s, m, l, x-l)
Finished bust circumference: 33 (35.5, 39.5, 43.5, 47)"/84 (90, 100, 110, 120) cm
Yarn: 722 - 1028 yards (660 - 940 m) of bulky weight yarn
Gauge: 15 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches (in Stockinette stitch)

4,90




18 comments:

Liina said...

KIITOS! :)

Birgitte said...

Yay!

siina said...

Hienoa! Menee jonoon...

Chantal Boucher said...

I like it very much! I would like to see how it goes when it is not buttoned... Can you show us?

Unknown said...

oh yay! oh yay! Thank you for making this available, and so speedily too!

Tulipette said...

I've just ordered the pattern, I'm looking forward to start this great project.

Jaana said...

Kiitos! Tätä oon ootellu :)

Barb said...

This has made my day! Thanks so much!

Barb said...

This has made my day! Thanks so much!

Linda said...

Thats lovely, thank you for writing up the pattern.

http://leafgreenknits.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful! great color choice too :)

adriana said...

oh, thank you, thank you!!! been waiting for it all this time... can't wait to make this gorgeous cardi!

Julie said...

It's such a great sweater!! I'm finally finished, just weaving in ends, blocking, and button sewing to go. Totally worth it, though!!

Laura Michelle said...

Love this cardigan - now I just have to look out for the perfect bulky yarn to make it with!

chaton mignon said...

lovely ! i start to knit it on saturday and it is 75 % finished...
i really love your design!

Lena Inemyr said...

I love this pattern!
I would like to buy it but I don't have paypal is there any other options to buy it (and some others)
Keep up the good work!
Lena :)

t does wool said...

fabulous design~!

Yarnshooter said...

need help...!!!

Hi out there. I have some problems with the pattern.Just at the beginning.Hahaha. :)
Right in the first line on page 2 it says "cast on 163 Stitches" (in size M). but if I go further down to
Row9 when you actually start to divide your stitches in those for the band and those in moss stitch I realized that there are 164 stitches.It says knit the front band (7 Stitches), knit 149 Stitches in Moss until 8 Stitches remain, knit k1 and finally the last 7 Stitches. So I count 164Stitches in total then. Did I miss something.Where do I get this one Stitch from ??? would be great if anyone could help me out.
Thanks..:)